Products > Wall Panels > Pinnacle Series
The Pinnacle Series panel is an architectural panel with a ribbed appearance and a concealed fastening system. The panels feature four square-edged corrugations for a clean-lined appearance.
- Coverage Width: 12” and 16”
- Length: 2’ – 20’6”
- Rib Height: 5/8”
- Materials and Thickness: 22 and 24 GA Galvalume, .032, .040, .050 Aluminum
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Installed horizontally or vertically
- Ease of installation – can be applied directly to solid decking or open framing
- Typical applications include walls, ceilings, fascias, mansards, equipment screens, and soffits
- Limited 40-Year Finish Warranty
Elevation, Pinnacle, and Summit Series panels are interchangeable with the Proprietary WaardLok Fastening System. It is designed to guard against wind-driven rain and wind uplift.