Products > Roofing Panels > Span Lok
The Waard Metals Span Lok is a mechanically field-seamed standing seam panel that can be used for structural or architectural applications. It can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists and does not require a solid substructure for support. It is secured with concealed clips, and the side laps are locked together using a mechanical seaming machine at the job site.
The Span Lok roofing panel provides exceptionally high wind uplift resistance and structural integrity. The panels are formed with 24-gauge steel and coated with a Fluoropolymer PVDF (Kynar) paint system, providing durability and energy efficiency to any application.
- Coverage Width: 12”16”18”
- Rib Height: 2”
- Minimum Slope: 1/2”:12
- Material and Thickness: 22, 24, and 26 GA Galvalume; .032, .040, .050 Aluminum
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System – Mechanically field-seamed
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus, Kynar
- Installed vertically
- Ease of installation – can be installed on solid decking or open framing
- Typical applications include roofs, mansards, and equipment screens
- Can be jobsite roll-formed
- Uplift Resistance: UL90
- Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
- Fire Rating: UL Class A