The Summit Series panel is a concealed fastener metal wall panel. While primarily designed for horizontal applications, it can also be installed vertically to give a distinguished architectural design. This panel provides interesting shadow lines enhancing the aesthetics of the panel. It has consistent joint detailing and can accommodate a variety of wall assembly designs.
- Coverage Width: 8”, 12“, 16”
- Length: 2’ – 20’6”
- Rib Height: 15/16”
- Materials and Thickness: 22 and 24 GA Galvalume, .032, .040, .050 Aluminum
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Installed horizontally or vertically
- Ease of installation – can be applied directly to solid decking or open framing
- Typical applications include walls, ceilings, fascias, mansards, equipment screens, and soffits
- Limited 40-Year Finish Warranty
Elevation, Pinnacle, and Summit Series panels are interchangeable with the Proprietary WaardLok Fastening System. It is designed to guard against wind-driven rain and wind uplift.